Joel Comm is a friend of mine, and we very much think alike in terms of White Hat methods for building online businesses. So, when I saw him online *late* Sunday night — he was up working on his Instant Adsense Templates program — I had to talk with him.
Joel makes bundles of dough online. He does that by putting in a little bit of time and effort at the start to make sure things are done right, and then spends the rest of his time on the *content* of his sites.
An excellent strategy, and one you should copy.
So I got him on the phone, pressed the Record button, and peppered him with some questions about Google, Online Business Strategy, Adsense, and his Instant Adsense Templates.
- Joel's Take on the Google Slap, and how it affected so many online publishers (you know about this from the Adwords side — he explains how it affected Adsense publishers, too.)
- Why there's a real need for templates like these for those who want to create serious, persistent and successful online businesses.
- What these templates really are — Note: They are much more than you think. "Templates" isn't really the right word.
- Do they only work with Adsense sites? (Answer: No. YOU can use these for just about any kind of revenue model, too.)
- Will the templates work with your WordPress Blog? HTML website? Other kinds of websites?
If you are building sites based on my Googleicious report, these templates should help you save time, save money, and increase your ROI.
I became interested in getting this package for myself after this chat, too. I am about to put up a blog in a relatively competitive and profitable area. I am about to shell out potentially about a hundred dollars for custom WordPress Theme — just for the artwork.
But before I'd install it, I'd have it SEO-optimized. Then I'd have it optimized for Adsense. Total bill may be $200 to $300 or more once I get it done just the way I want it — to maximize the ROI.
It'd be far better than a standard WordPress Template, but not nearly as good as Joel's templates.
So instead, I can avoid that expense and get a theme that is optimized professionally for both SEO and Adsense. And I can't think of anyone better to have optimize my site for Adsense than Joel.
And as a bonus, I'll have almost 150 other themes I can use as well — all of them professionally pre-optimized. All I need to do is add my own good content (which is all I have time for anyway).
After the call he gave me a sneak peek at some of the templates. I loaded one into a WordPress blog of mine — one I use for testing purposes only — and it was up and running in just about two minutes.
To Your Success,
P.S. Joel is releasing Instant Adsense Templates on Tuesday at Noon Eastern time. It will be available for a short amount of time, and the only way to get the maximum return on your investment will be to get it on Tuesday (I'm not allowed to explain why). So make sure you get on Joel's announcement list by requesting his "Adsense Is Alive" report.
Adsense is Alive is a fun but extremely informative overview of online businesses. It's a great read, and I recommend it regardless.