It’s the life of an entrepreneur. Too many ideas and not enough time to do them all. I’ve had this problem, and chances are, since you’re reading this note about how to leverage your time – and your content – to make more money in your online business, you’ve had it too.
You may be having that problem right now.
And one of the things that compounds that problem is the sometimes massive amount of content you need to produce in order to provide new and interesting content for your business.
Here’s what I mean…
Maybe you’ve just finished that great ebook – the one that will help thousands of people and make you millions of dollars. It was maybe an extraordinary amount of work – taking you months of writing and weeks of editing and revisions.
You’re exhausted, and you’ve said all there is to say on the matter.
But…you’re not done yet.
That’s because an internet marketing business is much more than the product itself. If you really want to be successful with your project, you need marketing materials to support it.
So now you’ve got to think about all of those marketing materials you’ve got to create. And once you think about it a bit, the list of the content you still need to produce becomes overwhelming. You’ve got to create:
- Something for people to opt into – your ethical bribe.
- A pre-sales autoresponder series to follow up with your new leads.
- A post-sales autoresponder series to help reduce returns and motivate upsells and word of mouth.
- Podcasts to help drive new traffic.
- Articles to help raise search engine rankings and drive new traffic
- Blog posts to help increase your site’s quality score and drive new sales
- Content for your affiliates to send out.
- And on and on.
So how are you going to do all of that?
You’ve got two choices. The hard way or the easy way.
Which do you prefer?
I know my choice, and I call it “Reuse, Repurpose, and Reprofit” (or RRR) and that is the subject of this month's Landing Page Cash Machine Workshop, to be released later this week.
Or just ask me. We'll find a way to get you in.
To Your Success,