The video I posted last week about "What is a squeeze page" got some responses … and more questions … about Squeeze Pages.
- Should I use a squeeze page for my site to build trust with my prospects?
- How do I make the autoresponder and Squeeze Page work together?
- How do you make a squeeze page?
- Where do I put the squeeze page relative to the rest of my website?
- How do I use a squeeze page with my blog?
- What is the best thing to offer?
- Is it okay to have other links on my Squeeze Page?
- How do I write my autoresponder messages?
- Can I use a squeeze page with affiliate products?
- How do I write the copy for my Squeeze Page?
These are all great questions…and ones that I’ll answer in the coming days for you in a BIG WAY. It’s kind of a surprise/thank you/gift kind of thing…a gift that will keep on giving.
So stay tuned for that.
For now, though, I want to answer one other question for you:
- How do I improve my squeeze page?
The answer to that is that there are four real basic ways you can improve your squeeze page, and you can do them all for free. Really.
And if you haven’t made your first squeeze page yet, you can use these tips to make sure the page converts better than it otherwise would.
After you watch this video — also geared towards beginners — leaave a comment or question. Better yet, put up a squeeze page and let everyone know how you did!
[youtube color1="FF0000" color2="00FF00" autoplay="0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nsqwZM6K7E[/youtube]
Leave your comment below.
To Your Success,