There’s a good chance you’re going to be MORE PRODUCTIVE in your business and in your life starting TODAY because of the recent breakthroughs in productivity research you’re about to see.
Start by asking yourself:
Are you TOO BUSY and STRESSED OUT?
Why is it that almost everyone we know seems to be running around like CHICKENS with their heads cut off — busier and more stressed than ever, but not getting enough done?
- That exhausted feeling you get when you’re working much too hard, with too little payoff.
- You start to work on one thing, and feel like you should be working on a million others.
- Even simple tasks seem like they take forever.
- Unexpected complications are always showing up at the wrong time.
- You can’t keep a train of thought going, because you have 50 important things all trying to keep your attention at the same time.
And the SORRY, SAD PUNCHLINE is…
- You write to-do lists, but you need a to-do list to keep track of all your other to do lists.
The truth is, YOU’RE SWAMPED, yet you find yourself procrastinating too much. You check your email, Twitter, and Facebook accounts too much. And you do everything you can — everything EXCEPT making progress on your projects.
If you ask Jim Stone, he’ll tell you it boils down to one thing.
* COMPLEXITY *
The world is getting more and more complex. And we’re not equipped to deal with it.
And the scary part is — it’s only getting worse.
So, is there anything we can do about it?
Jim is a PhD, but in his free ebook, he’s converted all that complexity into something you can appreciate far better.
Download Jim’s book here (free). Set aside a little “ME TIME” and read it.
You will breathe EASIER, SLOWER, and more RELAXED once you learn Jim’s methods for managing all of the demands that people place on you, and that you place on yourself.
Take care of yourself.
P.S. Feel free to forward this message to any of your friends who are also feeling a bit overwhelmed these days. Oh, and I don’t mind telling you that Jim also has a delightful little piece of software that makes handling all of these competing needs easy.
NOTE: See my compensated affiliate notice here: http://www.trafficandconversion.com/my-ftc-compensated-affiliate-notice/