Yesterday, I showed you how easy it is to find and load new WordPress themes.
Today I’ll answer the question “Which WordPress theme should you use?”
(Note: f you want to watch a quick 6 minute video about this new WordPress theme instead of reading about it, go here: WordPress Theme Customization Video )
This question is one that has always stumped me when I wanted to start a new blog, because without fail, each theme I looked at had SOMETHING WRONG with it.
I mean, they were lots that were NEARLY perfect, but there was always that one thing.
For example, it could be perfect except for
- That goofy header graphic
- The header text wasn’t big enough for the title of my blog, or the wrong color, or the wrong font
- Or maybe the background color was just horrible.
- It could be that I needed the sidebar on the left, and it had the sidebar on the right.
- Maybe it had no easy way to put ads on the site
Or maybe it was just plain ugly.
I dunno, it just seems that there’s always something wrong, and it was usually